Located in southwest Millcreek, Laurel Hill Cemetery was founded in 1928, and became part of Erie Cemetery Association in 1970.
Open, spacious and attractively landscaped, the cemetery took its name from a stand of laurel trees on high ground just south of West 38th Street. Positioned on over 100 acres, the cemetery offers a beautifully designed Cremation Garden as well as traditional burial lots, and options for mausoleum and lawn crypts.
A prominent feature of the grounds is the large spring-fed pond, adding to the natural beauty of the area. With easy access to the cemetery from Love Road at Sterrettania, family and friends often visit Laurel Hill to find comfort and solace.Download the Cemetery Map
Location and Phone4523 Love Rd., Erie, PA 16506
J. Clarke Kuebler — General Manager
Debra DeSantis — Customer Service
Steve Colby — Grounds Supervisor